MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, June 17, 2017

FNSI

After wrangling the horrendous M1 on the north side of our city earlier in the day to collect our caravan, I was more than ready for a quiet bit of stitching with my other blogging friends for Friday Night Sew In.
I worked on this.
I had a little pile of hexies all ready to go.....I do a couple when I have time and stash them in my Brinton Hall work pouch.
So with needle threaded...
A-joing I did go!
I got two fill in ends joined.
These go at the top and bottom of the big hexie centre medallion.
 There are also 4 big corner units that also go down the sides....I stayed up rather late and got some of ONE of these done.
Very relaxing.....I enjoyed my night.....how about you?
Thank you WENDY for hosting us again.
Have a lovely weekend folks.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

23 comments:

  1. Looking good
    You are getting a few done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle, love those colours & fabrics you have used. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good Friday night of Hexies......what more could a girl ask for? Ok maybe a cuppa,a couple of chockie biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would have soothed your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work.., coming along beautifully. Hope the caravan is all fixed and ready for a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juggling traffic is a nightmare at the best of times let alone with a van behind. Pretty hexies and good progress is being made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Michelle - nothing more relaxing than hexie sewing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you got a lot done. Hexies always make one smile. (Love the beautiful drawing you did of Sue's Chow Chow).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle ,you did well my friend,beautiful work,glad you had a relaxing evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. EPP is so relaxing...I'll have to get mine out too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have inspired me to find mine ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fabrics! You inspire me, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so much fun to see you working on this project! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Traffic wrangling is a nightmare isn't it! Good you could have a relaxing evening with your hexies. You got heaps done, this is going to be one amazing quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to sit and relax and enjoy stitching the Hexies together...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its good to have quiet time and making something beautiful. Love your stitching. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum yum yum, nice to see your Brinton Hall again - you made some good progress - hope you weren't feeling too tired the next mornng!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Brinton Hall looks lovely! I enjoy hand stitching too. So very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.