MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, February 4, 2017

FNWF

Last night was our February
Hosted by Cheryll over at Gone Stitchin. Thank you Cheryll x It's a virtual stitching evening with lots of bloggers stitching at once. We then share what we worked on. I started early in the day as I was stitching a little something for my LQS....a sneaky peek!
After a busy day I settled down to finish appliquing my hexie crowns down on Brinton Hall. I take my hat off to you wonderful fussy cutters. I didn't exactly excel with my attempts....but I am not unpicking them!


I only had a couple to do so I am happy they are all done now.
The next step is 100 + cream hexies to join them together!
Just as well I love making hexies lol! As I was keeping Mr. R. company while he watched one of his train journey docos, I finished my night off with a little stitching on the Splendid Sampler block I had traced out last week.
Today I have left the hexies in the tin and spent a little time with these sweet little friends...

I am sure that they won't mind me showing you them without all their feathers drawn yet. These lovelies are happening because I have so many projects I want to begin and just cannot decide....a nice little interlude nonetheless.
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend however you are spending it.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx 

24 comments:

  1. Your hexielook great as does that beautiful drawing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very productive FNWF!! I seem to be forgetting lately to join up - must be the hot weather - maybe next month! Love seeing your drawings - whatever stage they are at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings and stitching are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your stitching and the Hexagon. Lovely

    Creative regards and a nice weekend Marika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching, Michelle! I like your birds too, even if they are a little naked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stitching and yes, it is a good thing you enjoy hexies!! Looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented in all that you do! Hexies are always a favourite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work on the EPP Michelle! The train doco, was that the one in which the host was wearing a yellow jacket & red pants (or something like that?!) I don't mind a little look at those shows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Hexies look great. Nice stitching on your SS block and your Kingfishers look beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitchery looks interesting Michelle, love the hexies, you are rocketing along with them and the Kingfishers are just gorgeous. It is always wonderful to see your drawings no matter what stage they are at.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a busy day! The hexies look great. We are always our own worst critics... And your painting/drawing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well once again I'm exhausted just reading what you do. I must admit I have finished two little projects too. There is still so much to go. Love your drawing what talent..you can see the love popping out. Catch up soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That stitchery has me intrigues. Looking good so far. LOve your hexie crowns. 100 hexies will happen in no time. At least they are portable things to do. LOoove your sweet drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous work on all the projects. I just love your birds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots happening at your place - what a surprise lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a lovely productive day. Looking forward to the secret reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your stitching and painting are just perfect. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely fabric pairings in your Brinton Hall blocks. Your little birds look very cute even without feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your sneaky peek looks lovely Michelle - very tempting too I bet :-) Good on you with your Brinto Hall blocks - the fussy cutting looks great to me! Your featherless birds look sweet - I can see gorgeous flashes of colour on them already.

    ReplyDelete
  20. always lovely seeing what you are getting up to...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many pretty projects! Your fussy cutting looks wonderful to me, I love those blocks. Do you do watercolours as well? The kookaburra picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Am loving Brinton Hall Michelle - just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi I Michelle I love your Brinton Hall and your stitchery is cute,wow your drawing is awesome,welldone my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.