MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Some pretties!

Don't you just love pretty mail! I had ordered some French General fabrics I needed...yes needed! from L'ucello's in Melbourne. They arrived today and the package just made me go ooohhh! So gorgeous if you like Vintage which I do!
The fabrics are for a secret project...and weren't half bad either...yum!
I think I told you in a previous post that I now have a lovely brand new Quilt shop locally. ...actually VERY close here at Springwood.
It's an extremely dangerous thing lol! I just loved this Tilda fabric and its friend, so of course it followed me home.
Soooo pretty! I love them.
More pretties.......
My friend Sue Bellei has made the sweetest Lavender Combo using my stitchery lavender designs. We are thrilled that it's been featured in this month's Homespun magazine. Lavender is a favourite of mine. Beautiful job Sue x
Ok secret sewing awaits.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Wow that is special mail, beautifully wrapped. Can't we just have a little peak??x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how Luccellos wrap their fabric. Very nice pretties for your collection/work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely when people care enough about their product to wrap it so beautifully. Makes you feel special too. Pretty fabrics and I love the lavender combo on the magazine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely day you've had. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, very very pretty. I love the Lucello wrapping. Have a great day, Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh so you have fabrics moving in to your place too... wonderful isn't it? Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely mail there, Michelle! How wonderful to have a quilt shop opening in your area...and yes, possibly dangerous, but then again, so are online shops! lol. Love what Sue has designed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh very pretty fabrics and lovely vintage packaging. Lovely designs from Sue using your sweet design

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous package......seems a shame to open it! Here's wishing your quilt shop a long and prosperous life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous mail from l'uccello Michelle, it is one of my favorite shops to visit, their presentation is wonderful, " Happy Stitching "
    Hugs R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really need to visit Lucellos - one day - I love they way they wrapped your goodies...and it might be time for a return visit to Quirky - they didn't have much when I went the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabric arriving in the mail is a delightful pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.