MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, December 21, 2015

My Erratic Muse

For some bizarre reason my silent partner or Inspiration Muse has decided to pay me a visit of late. Playing with my thoughts and making my hands itch to pick up my pencil and black pen....which means "designing".
Usually at this time of year I am dreaming all things Christmas but bizarrely this is totally "not Christmas ".  SO! While a trilion things need my attention.....I am off with my muse....
Before we meander off again I want to say a big thank you to Sue....from Kiwikid for a beautiful Christmas surprise.  Sue makes these gorgeous Star pin cushions...
And she has sent one to me along with a most gorgeous card. Thank you so much Sue...I love it xxx
Well the Muse and I are off....
Enjoy your day. It won't come again.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful to see that your muse visits at Christmastime! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny isn't it! Happy times musing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least your muse doesn't visit in the shower like mine does. I have been known to write or draw on the steamy shower screen lol. Lovely pin cushion. I was also blessed to receive one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pincushion Michelle... have fun with your muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the musing process--always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful time with Miss M.
    Ho Ho Ho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting Michelle I look forward to your new creations,love your gift from Sue I got a lovely one today also,enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you can indulge yourself with some designing! Love the sentiment in your sign off today, so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When inspiration strikes, just go with it. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seize those moments, Michelle! The peek at your design is very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your time with your Muse...looking forward to the new design...the other things can wait! Very happy you likemthe pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is funny. Why is it our brains like to do crazy things to us?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.