MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Quick Post

Just a quick post today. I thought I would show you my progress on RR and what it is shaping up like.
The stars are now appliqued on and the last hexie flower for the bottom is ready to be appliqued on to it's background as well. I then need 36 more blocks to add around this central piece. I am not having any borders until the end as I want that sampler type feel about it.
I also had a "heart" task to finish. I have a dear young friend who recently became a Mother and I had immediately set to work and stitched her little boy's Initial but had gotten no further...so I set to and got it done. He has a Pooh Bear themed room so I stuck with those colours of blue, yellow and a splash of red ricrac.
I get to have a big cuddle soon.
A little footnote: If you are stitching Calendar Bears
and you cannot get thread DMC 806 it has been renumbered as DMC 3760.
Ok folks must fly!
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xx

19 comments:

  1. Your quilt is coming along beautifully! That's a sweet little pillow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking amazing...love the pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be such a lovely quilt, Michelle. And I love love love the cushion; great combination of colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your quilt is looking spectacular Michelle...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh looking lovely, the cushion for the wee fella is sweet. I look forward to seeing more of your calender bears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't wear out those wings you fly with. Your quilt is coming along nicely and that cushion is absolutely adorable. Take time to smell the roses . Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is looking wonderful. I look forward to seeing the next stage. I love the pillow, a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quilt is so stunning Michelle.... love the cushion too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beautiful quilt is looking amazing Michelle. Perfect gift for a new baby

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just lovely Michelle! Newborn Cuddles are just so special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the RR, those blocks around it are so wonderful.
    Love the pillow you made for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that quilt Michelle. The centre detail is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RR is looking beautiful Michelle. Love it. Such a cute little pillow. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your quilt is looking wonderful, Michelle. I love the cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. RR is looking beautiful, love the pillow stunning work Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the way those blocks are coming together.
    The cushion is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It will be fun watching RR grow. Lovely pillow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.